MemorEyes HD is a solid-state high definition digital video recorder for those conducting intelligence-gathering operations, especially in demanding environments such as on-board rotary wing aircraft.
The device has no moving parts and has a large recording capacity (several hours of video). It features a rugged machined aluminium housing, integral heating and cooling mechanisms, tactile button operation, and Dzus fastener system
- high efficiency video compression (H.264);
- fully compatible with Laserdyne’s Black Opal displays, can be used with most other displays;
- will also record standard definition video;
- land, sea and airborne applications
- solid state, rugged design to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
- records to fixed internal storage, duplicating to external waterproof removable memory module;
- 6 hours of high quality video to internal storage, 6 hours duplicated to removable memory;
- audio recorded with video.
|Input||High Def: SDI/HDSDI; also composite/Svideo, NTSC/PAL|
|Output||High Def: SDI/HDSDI; also composite/Svideo, NTSC/PAL|
- Graphic User Interface – AMOLED, rotary switch & 3 momentary buttons for record & playback control;
- Debrief, Play, Stop, Record, Record Mute;
- Remote control via Black Opal display.
- Video is presented as files of preset duration (with no loss of frames between files) for easy file retrieval, identification and management.
- User initiated Event-marking sets time-based markers and creates files around events of interest.
- fixed internal storage medium stores up to 6 hours of video at highest quality for download via ethernet;
- waterproof removeable USB memory module duplicates up to 6 hours of video at highest quality allowing quick swap-out for mission continuity;
- storage destination selectable via GUI.
- 9 to 30Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422
- 4 x PFSC35 Dzus fasteners, 1 in each corner.
|Comms||1,200 to 230.6k Baud|
|WAM||Extra Memor-Eyes-to-Go removable USB memory modules.|