The RangePro P-102 for integration into sensing, mass surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging cameras & gimbals.
State of the art diode pumped laser; repetitive ranging with long range performance. For land, sea or airborne applications, designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation.
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging cameras & gimbals;
- Repetitive ranging with long range performance;
- For land, sea or airborne applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
Class 1M ***
|wavelength||1,5765 to 1,575 nm (1,570 nominal)|
|Output||nominally 8mJ [to Class 1M limit]|
|ranging rate||1Hz typical, to 6Hz burst.|
- APD with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximizing system capability under varying conditions.
10 to 33Vdc input
RS-422 19,200 Baud
3-point mount with guide pins.
|Laser Type||laser diode|