The RangePRO Model L5LUR is an OEM laser rangefinder module providing an advanced digital rangefinding capability for military, paramilitary and commercial applications. It may be operated as a single shot rangefinding device, or at ranging rates up to 1Hz.
It integrates with host systems such as weapon, sensing, or surveillance and tracking stations, and thermal imaging cameras. It requires power and control command input, and provides range-to-target and selfdiagnostic data output.
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging cameras & gimbals;
- For land, sea or airborne applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
|vehicle (2.3×2.3m)**||> 6,000|
|building (8x8m)**||> 9,000|
|Wavelength||1,565 to 1,575 nm (1,570 nominal)|
|Ranging rate||up to 1Hz|
- InGaAs with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximizing system capability under varying conditions.
- 10 to 32Vdc input
RS-422 19,200 Baud
- 3-point mount.