The RangePRO Model L5LGH is an OEM laser rangefinder module providing an advanced digital rangefinding capability for military, paramilitary and commercial applications. It can be used as a form-fit-function replacement for the Denel LP16 rangefinder but with better ranging
performance. It integrates with host systems such as weapon, sensing, or surveillance and tracking stations, and thermal imaging cameras. It requires power and control command input, and provides range-to-target and self diagnostic
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging cameras & gimbals;
- For land, sea or airborne applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
|vehicle (2.3×2.3m)**||> 6,200|
|building (8x8m)**||> 12,500|
Class 1M ***
|Wavelength||1,565 to 1,575 nm (1,570 nominal)|
|Output||8mJ [to Class 1M limit]|
|Ranging rate||single shot (12/minute); 1Hz burst|
- InGaAs with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all
potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximizing system capability under varying conditions.
- 9 to 33Vdc input
- RS-422 19,600 Baud.
- 3-point rear mount and 2 point front mount.