The RangePRO Model L-GM5 laser rangefinder system provides an advanced digital rangefinding capability for military applications.
It is designed to operate as an integral part of a larger system such as weapons fire control, thermal sensing or surveillance and tracking stations. It requires power and control command input, and provides range-to target and self-diagnostic data output.
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations;
- For ground mobile and fixed installation applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
|small craft (2.3×2.3m)**||> 9,000|
|large craft (20x20m)**||> 20,000|
|Laser type||diode pumped Nd:YAG/OPO|
|Ranging rate||5Hz typical, up to 10Hz (50% duty cycle).|
- InGaAs with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximizing system capability under varying conditions.
- 10 to 32Vdc input
RS-422 19,200 Baud
- V-block type
|Laser Type||laser diode|
|Mounting||vertical configuration, 3point mount|