The RangePRO Model HPCL-10KO is a very compact OEM laser rangefinder module providing an advanced digital rangefinding capability for military, paramilitary and commercial applications. All assemblies are integrated onto a precision bore-sighted platform.
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging camera & gimbals;
- For land, sea or airborne applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
(Beta Spec.); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
- Class 1 eyesafe***
|Wavelength||1,565 to 1,570 nm (1,570 nominal)|
|Output||nominally 8mJ[to Class 1M limit]|
|Ranging rate||single shot (12/minute max)|
- APD with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximising system capability under varying conditions.
- 9 to 12Vdc input
- RS-422 19,200 Baud
- 3-point mount; guide pins.