The RangePRO Model GSLR-2K-R is a compact OEM laser rangefinder module providing an advanced digital rangefinding capability for military, paramilitary and commercial applications. All assemblies are integrated onto a precision bore-sighted platform.
- OEM module for integration into sensing, surveillance, tracking & weapons stations, and thermal imaging cameras;
- For land, sea or airborne applications;
- Designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
Read-out limits (factory selectable)
(Modtran 3 V1.5; tropical atmosphere, maritime aerosols, Jan.);
sea level visibility = 23.5km.
Class 1 eyesafe***
***AS/NZS IEC60825.1 2011
|Wavelength||1,565 to 1,575 nm (1,570 nominal)|
|Output||nominally 8mJ[to Class 1M limit]|
|Ranging rate||to 1 Hz [with duty cycle]|
- InGaAs with time variant gain
- Signals from the detector are digitally sampled and examined to determine all potential real target returns. An adaptive range threshold compensates for changing noise levels, maximizing system capability under varying conditions.
- 9 to 33Vdc input
- RS-422 19,200 Baud
- 3-point mount; guide pins.
Externally mounted red laser diode