Laserdyne’s Black Opal displays have been engineered for a wide range of land-, sea- or air-borne display applications including remote/indirect viewing of video images generated by day, night or thermal cameras. The Xtreme Land mini 6 model is a 6.5” [with XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution] version of the Black Opal display
type, specially designed for land vehicle use, and made compact to fit space-limited installations.
This is a reduced weight/reduced cost model, where some of the stringent measures specific to air and seaborne operations have been relaxed. It retains the advanced video features and generally high level of ruggedisation for which Black Opal displays are renowned.
- dedicated to use in land vehicles, sealed;
- reduced weight and cost, very compact;
- versatile mounting options;
- designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
- 6.5” 4:3 LED LCD, 1,024 pixels x RGB x 768 lines (XGA) resolution, 24 bit (16M) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
|inputs||up to 4 low res’n + 6 high res’n + 1 SDI;|
|display||up to 6 channels simultaneously;|
|outputs||up to 2 SDI + 1 analogue video.|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) [LED backlight adjustable to 1,000 nit 800 typical)];
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green);
- backlit buttons (adjustable, green)
- anti reflection coated window.
- 18 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422
|panel Mount||4 x 4.4mm dia. holes in corners;|
|side Mount||4 x M4 tapped holes, 6mm deep, on
|rear Mount||VESA 75 type, 4 x M4 tapped holes,
|comms||1,200 to 230.6k Baud for RS-232, RS-422 to 10M Baud.|
|backlight||red night backlight.|