Each model in the RMU8S (8″) series incorporates an 8.4″ 4:3 LCD. Resolution: 800 pixels x RGB x 600 lines (SVGA). Colour depth: 18 bit (262k) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale. These units have fully sealed housings. They are designed to fit into console spaces vacated by 9″ CRT monitors. Mounting is via four PFSC35 Dzus fasteners. Adjustable MilSpec mounting brackets are offered.
- Land, sea and airborne applications;
- designed to withstand vibration, shock, and
- extended temperature operation, EM shielded.
- 8.4” 4:3 LCD, 800 pixels x RGB x 600 lines (SVGA) resolution, 24 bit (16M) colour scale,8 bit (256) grey scale.
|Inputs||up to 4 analogue Std Def video + 1 PC|
|Display||up to 2 video and 1 PC simultaneously|
|Outputs||1 analogue Std Def video|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) (LED backlight adjustable to 1,000 nit), on-axis
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green or red selectable)
- anti reflection coated window
- 12 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 9,600 Baud
- 4 x PFSC35 Dzus fasteners.
|comms||1,200 to 230.6k Baud for RS-232; RS-422 to 10M Baud|
|sealing||hermetic (land and sea), splash and drip proof (airborne)|
|mounting||adjustable MillSpec bracket|
|backlight||red night backlight.|