Black Opal displays have been engineered for a wide range of land-, sea- or air-borne display applications including remote/indirect viewing of video images generated by day, night or thermal cameras.
Each Black Opal model consists of an LCD, a low reflection high clarity window, a microprocessor unit, and power & control electronics. All items are housed within a rugged enclosure containing heating and cooling mechanisms. The LCD is protected by a tough, antireflection-coated window which also provides EMI/EMC shielding. All models are button operated.
- land, sea and airborne applications;
- designed to to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation;
- EM shielded.
- 12.1” 4:3 LCD, 1024 pixels x RGB x 768 lines (XGA) resolution, 18 bit (262k) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
|inputs||up to 4 analogue Std Def video + 1 PC;|
|display||up to 2 video and 1 PC simultaneously;|
|outputs||1 analogue Std def video.|
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) (LED backlight adjustable to 1,000 nit), on-axis;
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green or red);
- anti reflection coated window.
- 12 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232, 9,600 Baud.
- 8 x PFSC35 Dzus fasteners.
|comms||1,200 to 230.6k Baud for RS-232;
RS-422 to 10M Baud.
|Sealing||hermetic (land and sea), splash and drip proof (airborne)|
|mounting||adjustable MilSpec bracket.|