Black Opal D9-6020 is a 9.0″, ¼ HD 960 x 540 pixel resolution, multi-function display that features state of the art DSP Image Enhancement, a military grade pressure sealed and nitrogen purged chassis, and can record fHD 1080p60 video. Black Opal HD displays are engineered for ultra-reliable Military or Civil land, sea and airborne applications like (not exclusively) Surveillance, Information Display and Equipment Control.
- land, sea, or airborne applications;
- high Definition inputs;
- multi-function capability with assignable buttons for control of external devices via comms port;
- designed to withstand vibration, shock, and extended temperature operation, EM shielded
- 9″ 16:9 LED backlit LCD, 960 pixels x RGB x 540 lines (¼ FHD) resolution, 24 bit (16m) colour scale, 8 bit (256) grey scale.
- inputs: up to 4 3G-SDI, 4 analogue inputs;
- display: up to 2 video simultaneously;
- outputs: up to 2 3G-SDI.
- enhance function for smoke, rain, fog, etc;
- freeze frame;
- adjustable digital zoom;
- overlay capability (chroma keying).
- LED backlight, luminance/chrominance controlled;
- readable in full direct sunlight (105 lux) (backlight adjustable to 900 nit, on axis);
- readable with night vision devices (adjustable low intensity backlight, green or red selectable);
- backlit buttons (adjustable, green or red selectable);
- anti reflection coated window.
- 20 to 33Vdc input (28V nominal).
- RS-232 and RS422;
- 9,600 to 115,200 Baud.
- panel Mount: 4 x PFSC35 Dzus fasteners, 1 in each corner;
- side Mount: 4 x M4 tapped holes, 8mm deep, on each side;
- rear Mount: VESA 75 type, 4 x M4 tapped holes, 8mm deep.
- comms: Baud rates;
- touchscreen: 5-wire resistive.
- mounting: customised mounting.