The engineering experts from IPP and Cole can help you design the rotary switch that meets your specific needs and extreme requirements.
What can we design for you?
· The number of positions
· The angle between positions
· The number of poles / circuits
· The number of decks
· Current ratings
· Actuation features (for example, spring return, pull- or push- to-rotate or combinations)
· Multi-shaft designs
· Combinations with potentiometers or optical encoders
· Are there other details you need: we can design a switch for you!
Cole’s custom rotary switches provide the highest levels of quality and functionality while meeting all of the customer’s unique needs. Cole rotary switches have been used for decades in high-demanding applications.
For Aerospace Applications
Provide the highest quality and service life for a wide range of aerospace needs, while ensuring the best possible “feel” for pilots in commercial and military situations.
For Commercial Applications
Using measures that mirror the strictest military standards, Cole produces a switch that offers dependable operation for our customers’ consumers.
For Military Applications
Switches that are able to meet and exceed the strictest Military standards. In harsh environments, when reliability is a matter of life and death.
- Example applications
- Communication & Night Vision
- Precision and dependable settings in military devices
- Precision Power Switching
- Small Form Factor Switching